Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Too long?

Yes, it took a while but it was worth it. The art was amazingly smooth and looked really good. I <3 this a whole bunch. You, sir, are amazing. Keep making us laugh and we'll keep voting so you get front page :)

Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

nice

I like this story a lot. Some of the best stories are told without words. I feel that you have done this. The animation was a little tough to watch for as long as this flash was but I still enjoyed it. The music fit too. Great job!

savage011 responds:

thanks! im happy you enjoyed it.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Amazing

I love how this satire shows that when you post on the internet and spell words incorrectly, it might make you think you look cool, but when spoken (and in an amazing voice) sounds like you're incapable of being taken seriously. You sound stupid. This flash, coupled with the awesome voice work, truly shows us how we should act and how people perceive us when we don't act appropriately. Thank you.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Awwwww :D

Everything you do is amazing. We <3 it. Keep up the awesome stuff.

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Oh dear lord

This is the first I've seen any of your work and I think I'm in love. This is amazing. I love this! You are an amazing artist who clearly puts thought, and a ton of time into your work. I can't wait for more! :)

We Just Wanted Candies We Just Wanted Candies

This is

Amazing! I love everything about it. The music is amazing. The style of it was so cool. I am in love with this.

Did You Hear That? vol 2 Did You Hear That? vol 2

Cool

I really enjoyed this! Thank you for making this. I loved every bit of it and I'm looking forward to more in the future :)

Kirby Adventures 1 Kirby Adventures 1

This

Is funny!!! and to CulloneTheHedgehog, I think he's saying "fun fun fun fun fun"

EFN Episode 1: Lies EFN Episode 1: Lies

How

Is something this amazing possible? You blew me away with everything. Thank you for the approx. 8 mins of awesome. Keep up the great work!

//Necropolis Synergy //Necropolis Synergy

I need a helmet

because you blow my mind! Everything you do is amazing and interesting. Your stories are solid, voice acting is great and believable. I feel like I've been watching a documentary in animated form. You are amazing and should keep being great no matter what other people say.