Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Too long?

Yes, it took a while but it was worth it. The art was amazingly smooth and looked really good. I <3 this a whole bunch. You, sir, are amazing. Keep making us laugh and we'll keep voting so you get front page :)

Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

nice

I like this story a lot. Some of the best stories are told without words. I feel that you have done this. The animation was a little tough to watch for as long as this flash was but I still enjoyed it. The music fit too. Great job!

savage011 responds:

thanks! im happy you enjoyed it.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Amazing

I love how this satire shows that when you post on the internet and spell words incorrectly, it might make you think you look cool, but when spoken (and in an amazing voice) sounds like you're incapable of being taken seriously. You sound stupid. This flash, coupled with the awesome voice work, truly shows us how we should act and how people perceive us when we don't act appropriately. Thank you.

The Sagittarian 3 The Sagittarian 3

Fantastic!

I love these games. Simple yet challenging. Love the visuals and comedic relief. Getting all of the medals is a fun way to keep my interest. Keep up the amazing work. I look forward to more (if you choose to make any)

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

Sometimes

These "make in --- hours" games suck but I really liked this one. Of course it's short but considering you had 72 hours, it's amazing. I can't do anything like this and most of the haters can't either. You are amazing and I look forward to the sequel. :)

MonoFlauta responds:

Oh you will have it :) dont worry :) Great that you like it :)

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

This was really fun

Even after playing through it 4 times, the levels remained pretty hard. As for the medals, pretty sneaky but it's still not difficult to figure out. Great job and I look forward to more great stuff!

0wned 0wned

Awesome

Amazing is pretty much the only word I can think of for this, along with epic.

trancedatlantic responds:

thanks man im glad someone enjoys this

Red Light City Red Light City

Wow

Is it possible for you to not be amazing? Everything you do is great! Keep it up

Monochromatic Monochromatic

I like

It feels like this should be for a soundtrack to animation. I like it a lot and I think it will make a great addition to the album. I agree with Drespar, I'm not using headphones and the right speaker is louder. Other than that, amazing.

leario responds:

Thanks a lot, and sorry about the right speaker being louder than the other I never intended that to happen.

heart.com 5 heart.com 5

I like

I really like this but I think some color would be cool. Shading or something other than a sketch. Other than that, I love it.

bros before ho's bros before ho's

:D